ONGOING REACTION TO TRUMP COVID-19 DIAGNOSES
DANIEL LIPPMAN is a reporter covering the White House and Washington for POLITICO. He was previously a co-author of POLITICO’s Playbook and still writes Playbook’s “Great Weekend Reads” section on Saturdays and Sundays and the “Social Data” section of POLITICO New York Playbook.
BRIAN BOYD is a Professional Intelligence Analyst and Counter Terrorism Specialist, Former Green Beret. He Also Served in the Departments of Defense, Justice & Treasury. Brain Boyd is a 30-plus year professional intelligence analyst and counter terrorism specialist. He is a former Green Beret, and was part of the leadership of the Joint Special Operations Command which oversees the Special Forces, Seal Team 6 and the Delta Force. He also served in the Departments of Defense, Justice & Treasury. He asks if you could mention that he worked for three US Departments which apparently is unique in the intelligence community.
”DIAMOND AND SILK”
Multimedia personalities and Trump supporters DIAMOND AND SILK are our guests.
They talk about the current events of the day and their new book “UPRISING: WHO THE HELL SAID YOU CAN’T DITCH AND SWITCH? — THE AWAKENING OF DIAMOND AND SILK,” (Publisher: Regnery Publishing; Illustrated Edition, August 18, 2020).
UPRISING: WHO THE HELL SAID YOU CAN’T DITCH AND SWITCH? — THE AWAKENING OF DIAMOND AND SILK Kindle Edition
Publisher: Regnery Publishing; Illustrated Edition (August 18, 2020)
Donald Trump’s biggest fans. A national treasure. A force of nature. A political awakening that can’t be stopped. And a natural anti-depressant. Diamond and Silk are all that and more. The very sight and sound of these insightful and ebullient ladies lifts spirits and opens minds. Diamond and Silk are a unique phenomenon impossible to pigeonhole—or to control. And now they tell their own story for the first time. In this account of their amazing journey, told in their own inimitable and irresistible voices, you’ll learn:
- How the sisters Lynette and Rochelle Hardaway—a.k.a. Diamond and Silk—“were created for such a time as this”
- How the bridge between their mother’s sharecropping family and their father, a middle-class business owner, shaped their characters
- Why being “preacher’s kids” was a blessing—and a challenge
- How working in North Carolina textile plants gave Diamond and Silk early insight into the way NAFTA was hurting Americans and exporting jobs to Mexico
- Why they supported Donald Trump from the minute he announced his candidacy
- Why Diamond and Silk will never desert Trump—despite being offered large monetary rewards to switch candidates
- How social media moguls tried to shut them down and shut them up, lied to them, and gave them the run around
- How after gaslighting them for 6 months, 29 days, 5 hours, 40 minutes, and 43 seconds, Facebook made the preposterous claim that Diamond and Silk were “unsafe for the community”
- Practical advice for succeeding the Diamond and Silk way: why “rejection is God’s protection—and redirection” and “your haters make you greater”